I got my solar power in Darwin from Your Green Planet and it has been the best decision I have made!

 

I was being frugal and yet it wasn’t enough


I believe in being as sustainable as possible. So when I learnt about solar schemes, rebates and incentives applicable in Darwin for solar power systems, I was thrilled.I have been planning and saving for

solar panels for pretty long nowand yet I was running short by a few thousand. So when I learnt about rebates and interest-free loans, I wanted to claim my interest at the earliest convenience. 


During my research to find easy to work and solar installers in Darwin, I came across Your Green Planet.

I was impressed with their vision and the range of solar power companies they were working with for Darwin. Moreover, from their reviews, I learnt that they are not only solar installers in Darwin but also offer valuable insights on which solar power systems will be ideal for my home.


 


Getting in touch with Your Green Planet


I found Your Green Planet through a recommendation from a friend.They have been her go-to solar installers in Brisbane. So when the name Your Green 

Planet popped up, I wasn't surprised. I’m aware of their high-quality work and solar power system recommendation based on the property’s energy requirements. 


I had initially booked a consultation online, through their website. Later experts got in touch with me and scheduled a site visit. They have also asked if I had my previous bills to understand my household’s energy consumption patterns. I found this very practical as being able to accurately tell my everyday 

energy requirement was difficult.


On the day of property analysis, Your Green Planet solar installer Darwin experts came prepared. My property had shadowing issues in the yard. I had partly lost hope here of getting solar power in my home.

But to my delight, one of the experts pointed that my roof has potential for solar panel installation. Upon further inspection, they were certain that my roof is the ideal place for solar panel installations. 


On the day of solar power installation 


I have been dreaming of this day. While being sustainable has always been my life goal, getting solar panels was something I had never thought would happen.


Experts at Your Green Planet were always patient with my questions and were always encouraging. They always keep me in the process of getting the solar power for my Darwin home.

Product recommendations made by them were amazing and I couldn’t be happier to have found Your Green Planet. 


The installation process was quick and simple. They had recommended a set of solar panels which were enough for meeting my property’s energy requirements. They had used high-quality installation systems 

for the solar panels. Additionally, they had got me hooked to the right solar power scheme ensuring I didn’t have to wait for ages to get my solar power installation

Overall, It was an effortless and worry-free process kudos to Your Green Planet. 


If you are planning to go solar, make Your Green Planet your solar installers in Darwin or

 solar installers in Brisbane!




Comments

  1. Among leading solar companies in Pakistan, Reon Energy is the best energy company that built large-scale solar and storage projects for industries throughout the country. Reon Energy believes that the 3Ds of modern power are the pathway to a net-zero and sustainable energy future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Are The Kinds Of Solar Panels In Sydney And How Can These Be Used Efficiently?

Is It Worth Getting Solar Panels in Australia? Here's my experience with Your Green Planet

These Solar Installers In Adelaide Can Add Worth To Your Years With Their New Innovations